02 February 2007

Hall Concerned

Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he was concerned for his players this weekend as the sevens tournament hit town. "The sevens has a bit of a reputation and I fear some of the players might not sober up in time for our semi-final on Wednesday" said Hall "there are only three days to get the blood alcohol levels down". Hall said there was a risk it would all go down the drain and become a "Good to Grate" situation. "I know of an organisation that lost a few people recently and is now struggling a bit to pick things back up" said Hall "we don't want the Rovers to drop our performance because of over-doing it in the weekend". Hall said at this stage he Charlie Smith wouldn't be playing in the crucial semi-final match. "I figure he won't have got home from the pub by Wednesday" said Hall "but he might get as far as the Shed of Dreams to watch".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to Great - what a laff

Anonymous said...

Good job Mr Hall was wearing his disguise at the sevens - I almost didn't recognise his from the picture.

Anonymous said...

That's my Chris - I recognise the outfit.

Anonymous said...

I admit - the blonde was with me.