06 February 2007

Mystery Matt Set To Dismantle Brookers

The return of Mystery Matt to the Rovers semi-final line up should provide some much needed punch. "I'm working first and foremost on defending and I'll be back to marshal the defence from goalkeeper" said Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall "we can't defend in a nightmare fashion again and I think I yell better when I'm in goal". Mystery Matt would be utilised to provide extra goal scoring capability. "I'm not going to try and curb Ben White going forward" said Hall "but he'll certainly know I expect him top come back and cover after I yell and scream a bit". Brookers have only managed three wins all season and two of those were against Provoke Evolution. "On paper they shouldn't trouble us" said Hall "but unfortunately the game isn't player on paper".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Won't be the same with Charlie having been dropped for the team.