16 February 2007

Smith Says Drinks Are On Him

Charlie Smith generously agreed to pay for all drinks for his farewell this evening as that's the sort of guy he is. Smith is off to live in the Western Desert of Australia and will have little to spend his money on there once he has invested in a camel. "I thought what the hell" said Smith "you only live once and the boys will be thristy". Smith said that with the cricket on Friday and the rugby on Saturday, it should be a huge night out on the town and he fully expected to get into mischief. "What can I say " said Smith "trouble is my middle name". Events kick off at the Brewery Bar around 4 and are anticipated to be going on well into the night. "I imagine I'll be dancing the night away in Molly's by about 5.15 pm" said Smith "and when other people turn up to dance with me about ten it could really go off".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How generous

Anonymous said...

That Charlie is cute