02 October 2006

Curse On Rovers

Suggestions of a Curse arose today when Supporters Club President Liz Pollock mysteriously had problems with a tooth dropping out. Hard on the heels of a gym accident by Marketing Manager Heather Fernandes, the suspicion must be that another team has been utilising a curse against the Land Rovers team. "A fortnight ago I didn't believe in this curse kind of thing" said Rovers manager Steve Hall "but since then I've watched twenty or so episodes of the programme Supernatural and besides scaring the hell out of me, it has allowed me to see these events for what they are". Hall said clearly Rovers needed to consider employing counter tactics and consideration must now be given to employing a team witch doctor or psychic. "We shouldn't knock the dark arts" said Hall "and if it can give us a two or three goal advantage then I'm all for it".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I apply for the position???

Anonymous said...

Spooky