24 October 2006

Smith To Train As Football Manager

Charles Smith is now the proud new owner of a shiny new PSP after stopping off at the warehouse on Friday night to buy a bottle of Coca Cola. “I had a few quiets in Auckland before heading of to buy some soft drink” said Smith “but then I spotted this PSP and decided I had to have one “. Smith soon lost the courage of his convictions when meeting up with his wife ten minutes later, and promptly hid the item on his person. Several days later after coming up with a really reasonable excuse why he’d purchased the PSP he finally confessed what he’d done. “Obviously I needed the PSP for the long flight to the UK” exclaimed Smith “ and I’ve ordered the new Football Manager game so that I can acquire the skills to maybe one day graduate to being an indoor football manager”. Smith confirmed that the purchase had cost him but went on to say “the flashing lights of the PSP look really pretty as they reflect off the doghouse roof”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie will be Pompey Manager one day.

Anonymous said...

Not if I can help it