22 October 2006

Riddle Leads Smith Astray

Charlie Smith was found this evening in Auckland and said he had little recollection of his night out with Chris Riddle (left). "I know he is a bad influence but you expect that from a scummer" said Smith "but at least I don't recall watching the Chelski game go the pain isn't as bad as it could have been if I'd seen us lose". Smith said he would return to Wellington tomorrow but wouldn't be bringing Riddle back with him as Land Rovers disciplinary record had improved considerably since Riddle moved on. "He's doing alright up here passing himself off as a Citrix consultant" said Smith "I suppose he has to be an expert in something considering he hasn't been too clever at picking a decent football team to support".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always told my Charlie to stay away from that Chris Riddle

Anonymous said...

I always told my Chris to stay away from that Charlie