24 July 2006

Nash Confirms Status As Legend

George Nash today confirmed he had no memory of being bundled into a taxi by Matt Gillbanks early Sunday morning. "I was wondering how I got home" said Nash today "but apparently I had a very good night and was the life and soul of the party". Meanwhile Charles Smith was meeting All Black celebreties like Ian Kirkpatrick and having no idea who they were. "Some guy who played for the Wellington Lions was talking to me, and for a minute I thought he was from the real Lions". Smith said he was such a hit he's been asked back for future games.

Meanwhile Smith was distancing himself from earlier reports he lived in Porirua. "Well technically I might live in the city, but we prefer to think we live in Plimmerton rather than Porirua" said Smith "we live at least ten minutes drive from the nearest P Lab". Smith would neither confirm nor deny he was running an illegal still in his living room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my Charlie wasn't with that Scots git.

Anonymous said...

He was.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Tennants man now.