08 January 2007

Smith Rehabilitating

Charlie Smith admitted today that checking in to the Guinness Rehabilitation Centre had been the best move he'd made in years. "I figured I was drinking a bit much and I should cut back to about twenty pints a day" said Smith "and the great news is if you stay on Guinness then twenty pints is about right". Smith said he'd probably be considered a teetotaler in Perth if he only drank twenty pints a day but it was something he could live with for the good of his health. "It's good to see the lad cutting back" said Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall "it will cut down the costs at his farewell".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was getting worried about Charlie but so pleased he has cut back to twenty pints a day.

Anonymous said...

I wish my Chris would cut back to 2 0 pints a day.

Anonymous said...

Smith had better not give up drinking until after hs farewell - we've increased production to cater for it.

Anonymous said...

Smith is reported as comfortable tonight on an alchol drip. An alcohol drip is defined as anyone who would buy rounds with Charlie.