06 January 2007

Smith Surfaces In Dublin

Charlie Smith today surfaced in Dublin after his attempts to lie low in the English Midlands were thwarted by the poor quality of the midlands beverages. "I had a few beers in Birmingham and frankly the resultant hangover left me feeling like a Guniness" said Smith "so I said to the Mrs why don't we pop over to Dublin for a real drop". Smith was certainly in his element once on a pub crawl of Dublin and it can only be something of a surprise to find he intends to head to Liverpool for the weekend. "Dublin certainly suits my style" said Smith "but unfortunately they don't have a team in the Premiership so I'll have to stick with Pompey".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Charlie take orders??

Anonymous said...

Does Smith just stand outside the Hard Rock places or does he ever go in?