05 January 2007

White says "We're Just Good Friends"

With Charlie Smith safely in the UK, Ben White today announced that he and Charlie were just good friends. "I can imagine there are scurrilous rumours going around about how Charlie and I have formed a close defensive unit" said White "but I can assure you it doesn't go beyond that". Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he didn't pry into the private affairs of his squad and had hitherto been unaware of the rumours White was referring to. "I guess with Charlie in England there is always the possibility that the gutter press will become involved in Charlie's activities" said Hall "but if Charlie says he sleeps on the sofa then that's good enough for me". Hall said White, Smith and Hussey had formed a close bond as a unit and had built an 'understanding' that opposition players found hard to crack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Right!!