13 January 2007

Smith Says He'll Lick Beckham's Boots.

Charlie Smith today confirmed this afternoon that he was available to lick Beckham's boots. providing they belonged to Victoria Beckham. "Obviously we'd have to sort out the details with regarding payment" said Smith "but I think if she'll accept a thousand quid a week I might be able to get my money back by providing photographic evidence to The Sun". Smith said licking boots wasn't all that bad and he'd had a bit of practice at home as a way of escaping the doghouse.

Victoria Beckham meanwhile is reportedly set to star in Tom Cruise's new Scientology film. The Spice Girl has apparently been lined up to play an alien bride in The Thetan - based on the science fiction fantasy world of Ron Hubbard. "I had a feeling I might be able to play the Thetan" said Smith "as I'm sure the fringe benefits must be worth it".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no he won't . . .