08 May 2006

Pollock Inconsolable

Rovers Supporters Club president was inconsolable this morning after the other love of her life (besides Rovers that is) Spurs dipped out on a Champions League place to Arsenal. "Although everyone else expected this to happen all season" said a concerned Steve Hall "it seems it came as a surprise to Liz". Hall though said that Rovers would be looking after its own and the club would be offering Pollock counselling this morning. "Charlie Smith knows all about last minute changes in fortune with Pompey, so I think the club will stump up with the price of a coffee this morning so that Charlie can take Liz out and tell her all about Pompey's great escape, should take her mind off things". Rovers play Solnet today in Shed 1 and are rumoured to be missing star player Chris Riddle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh er... ...da chikky chikky and der chop chop...hate mail?

Anonymous said...

I'll Arsene him...
Revenge is a dish...that sweeps clean...
He who laugh last...gets the worm...
A bird in the hand...spoils the broth...

Anonymous said...

I'm an Arsenal fan

Anonymous said...

Listen John, this kind of fing is very traumatic. It's a very "London" situation that needs 'andling in a very "London" way... D'ya know whadImean?

...it needs time and very careful planning to get the 'ole fing banged to rights. We wuz robbed. ...and we're gonna be takin' it back. The fing the Gunners 'as forgotten is Reggie and Ronnie was always big Spurs fans. Matter a'time pal. Believe me, 'Enry is gonna meet with a litwle "accident" if you get my meaning. ...and I ain't talking abart spilling gravy on 'is tie. Fings is gonna get messy - geysers has been rubbed fer less...

Reggie nailed a bloke's 'ead to a coffee table just for being an Arsenal supporter... ...an' the boys really 'ate frogs anyway... They need subtitles on "Eastenders"... Wazzat all abart?

In the meantime I fink wiv the support of the Managers platinum plastic I'll recover.... I was finkin I'd start recovering at 'Arrods and then maybe 'Arvey Nix, cause I likes a classy joint. ...and then the Maldives...yeah...the Maldives...