11 May 2006

Riddle "I Taught Young Theo Everything He Knows"

Southampton fanatic Chris Riddle said this afternoon that he taught Theo Walcott everything he knows. "I had this dream I was manager of The Saints and I had managed to avoid selling Theo to Arsenal" said Riddle "needless to say we then won the Champions League three years in a row beating Barcelona by ten - nil in the third final". Riddle went on to say he was given the freedom of the city before waking up and finding Southampton were still in the Championship. "I thought I was still in the dream when I heard Theo was in the England team, then I found out he'd moved to Arsenal so I knew it was the real world" said Riddle.

"Chris will be talking to the club psychologist" confirmed manager Hall "he's being getting persistent delusions that the Saints are a good team".

No comments: