30 November 2006

Hall Rejected

Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall was rejected as the next New Zealand Knights Manager today as his track record of success did not fit well with Corporate intent of the struggling A League club. "Apparently I heard they were quite concerned I'd come in and make a success of the team" said Hall "and that would reflect badly on everyone who has been associated with the current losing culture". Hall said he had worked in less than optimum working conditions before so thought he could readily adapt to losing if that was what the club required. "I must admit I prefer to be part of a winning team" said Hall "but I'm readily adaptable and if the Knights wanted consistently bad performances then I'm sure I could learn how to hire the wrong people, completely destroy team morale and ensure there was no planning for success". Hall thought on current form it would be worth the Knights dispensing with a team manager as clearly they "couldn't do much worse" and perhaps "no leadership was worth a try". Hall takes up full time football management on Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie is a natural leader of men

Anonymous said...

Get someone from the army in I say and teach them some real discipline.

Anonymous said...

I'm available for ten million US a half.