17 November 2006

Smith Bemoans The Weather

Charlie Smith said that whilst the recent poor weather hadn't impacted in the indoor football season, it was wreaking havoc with his golf schedule. "I was hoping to have my golf handicap down to 3 or 4 by now but I've only get out to the course about once a month" said Smith "the way things are going I'll be back to a 36er". Smith who was off shortly on his trip to England, thought that at least the weather would be better in an English winter than in a Welllington summer. "Let's face it the weather here is crap and I'm secretly moving to Perth as I want to become a golf professional".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie is a legend in whatever sports he takes up

Anonymous said...

He's hardly a Tiger is he.

Anonymous said...

That women is an imposter