14 November 2006

Yeah Right Rovers

Charles Smith relinquished the reins as Land Rovers Manager after only one match saying "I simply don't have the leadership skills of Steve Hall". Hall said he was only back as caretaker if the team didn't remain under the Land Rovers brand but was investigating the possibility of buying Rovers and rebranding them. Hall said approaches had already been made by Breweries and if a brewery would back the club then Land Rovers might well become Yeah Right Rovers. "We've possibly outgrown the 'Land' brand, and some one told me last week it is easy to confuse with some kind of motor vehicle" said Hall "so I'm looking to buy the club so that the team can continue under a new brand such as Yeah Right Rovers or maybe Dog And Bone Men".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that my Charlie in a dress

Anonymous said...

That looks like Mr and Mrs Smith in the photo to me

Anonymous said...

They're both Charlie

Anonymous said...

Pour me a Speight's bud