11 November 2006

Smith Rings In Changes

Land Rovers Caretaker Manager Charlie Smith looked forward to the challenge of his first match in charge of Land Rovers. "I've got a strong team for the opening match and have brought in some new blood in the form of John Cao" said Smith "I've been working on combinations and have great pleasure in announcing that as former manager Steve Hall is available to play, I'm bunging him in goal". Smith said he'd spent several hours sweating on a white board through the possible permutations of his starting line up. "Obviously I was first name on the team sheet" said Smith "but it got quite tricky after that". Rovers take on Post-It at Shed 6 at 2 pm on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie is a genius

Anonymous said...

Smith is over rated - he's spineless without my Chris to back him up