10 November 2006

No Comment On Manchester United Move

Dumped Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall refused this morning to enter into media speculation that he had been approached to replace Sir Alex Ferguson (pictured) at Manchester United. "I can neither confirm or deny that I have been approached about any other position in football" said Hall "although if anyone wants to approach me then please send a cheque for an advance payment of my first years salary and I'm yours". Hall wouldn't say how much he would expect such a payment to be but suggested it would be "commensurate with my status as a manager with a proven track record of winning championships". Rovers are preparing for their opening fixture against Post-It who are an unknown quantity. "I don't know about Post-It" said acting manager Charlie Smith "but I might be able to help them Shove it".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie will be a better manager anyways.