08 November 2006

"Pansie" Smith Learns Golfing Lessons

Charles Smith said that leading the Rovers B golf team was good experience in the continuing development of his leadership skills. "Obviously Steve Hall sets the standards in leadership" said Smith "he even managed to finish third in a golf tournament when he has no idea about golf at all". Smith said his team finished a respectable twelth, and he was confident that the experience of managing a golf team would pay dividends when he finally managed his own Indoor Football Team. "I'm off to Perth in the new year, and I'm hoping to start a team over there called the Perth Pansies" said Smith "I'm wanting to distance myself from my tough guy image". Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall said Smith still had a few things to learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big bunch of gay boys of you ask me