09 August 2006

Edwards: "My Black Out Nightmare"

A search and rescue mission was today organised when Lance Edwards was unfortunately trapped in the toilet for several hours. “Someone thought it was a good idea to install a new energy saving system that turns the lights out after a period of inactivity” said Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall “unfortunately Lance was inactive for an extended period and was plunged into darkness”. Edwards was unable to extricate himself from the situation in the pitch black (pictured), so had to sit it out for several hours until rescue teams arrived. “It was pretty tough going in there” said Edwards “there were moments of desperation when I thought I wasn’t going to pull through, but I knew that if I sat tight I would eventually be rescued”. Edwards was a relieved man when finally pulled out of his stall and had clearly lost weight during the experience. “He was looking like he’d had the crap beaten out of him but otherwise he was ok” said Hall. Power savings during the ordeal were estimated to be four cents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not every day you see the security man was caught with his pants down and in the dark.