16 August 2006

Edwards Strongly Denies Nodding Off

Lance Edwards last evening issued a formal statement denying categorically that he was sleeping on the job. "I protest in the strongest possible terms that I was fatigued and fell asleep on the throne" said Edwards "in fact I was running security checks to ensure that hidden cameras were not filming inside the cubicles". Hall said he apologised profusely once Edwards' lawyers contacted him and said they sue his a**e into next week. "Yes I fully understand now that Lance was running security checks, and furthermore I fully understand that it is important to run these security checks in the dark ".

Hall said Rovers would now like the whole matter to go away as it was draining team morale. "We're not a team that is flush with cash" said Hall "and we don't want to get bogged down with this story"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just toilet humour.