12 August 2006

Fatu "I'm Rovers Poster Boy"

Mark "The Beast" Fatu issued a terse public statement through his media agent saying that he was deeply concerned that Jordan Petersen was moving into his territory as Land Rovers Poster Boy. "Jordan is a Johnny-come-lately and I've been the established face of Rovers marketing up until now” said Fatu “and I’m concerned that whilst I haven’t seen any revenue from my position yet, Pederson is cutting into my potential revenue stream”. Fatu told friends (who leaked it to the media) that he was intending to launch a new celebrity gossip show and had a concept to pitch to Television New Zealand. “The show was going to be called At Home With The Beast, and the idea was I would turn up uninvited at the homes of celebrities and stick a camera in their face and ask them insightful questions”. Fatu who had earlier ruled out a pro-wrestling career said that he hoped his indoor football career would be a springboard to celebrity and fame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - this hunk will go far

Anonymous said...

Who wears hats indoors??