16 August 2006

Petersen "My Speedo Love Affair"

Jordan Petersen announced tonight that he felt discriminated against for not being able to wear speedo's at work and whilst playing for Land Rovers. "I think they would really go well with our green shirts" said Peterson "and they would certainly be eye catching". Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall said what Petersen did in his own time was his own business, but it was "extremely unlikely" that Rovers would adopt speedo's as the official uniform. "I'm not sure how the lad comes up with these ideas" said Hall "but he's only young so I guess he is under the misapprehension that wearing speedo's is cool ' Hall went on to say that Charlie Smith admits to wearing speedo's "but only when he is out of the country".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peterson would hardly fill out his speedo's, unlike my Charlie who fair bulges in his