09 August 2006

Smith Contemplates Pompey's Chances

Charlie Smith spent the whole day today contemplating the new Premier League season as he fantasised about Portsmouth winning the league by ten points from Aston Villa. "I know Martin O'Neill is confident about Villa's chances but I've done a careful analysis of the draw and I reckon Pompey will be in the box seat by Boxing Day" said Smith " and this correlates with my reading of my astrology column this week so I'm pretty sure it is accurate". Rovers Manger Steve Hall was less confident of how well Pompey would do "Look if Pompey finish first we'll get Mark the Beast Fatu to run naked down Lambton Quay, this is like Charlies prediction that Engalnd would win the World Cup". Smith said he'd contemplate further tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely hair cut

Anonymous said...

Relegation Fodder

Anonymous said...

They'll be down by Christmas

Anonymous said...

Pompey couldn't win the title with ten clones of Pele and Gordon Banks. They need to get in touch with their spiritual side.

Anonymous said...

Let's face it, unless they buy me Pompey have no chance.

Anonymous said...

It's a disgrace that Campbell and James got dropped from England just because they moved to Pompey.