13 August 2006

Edwards Says Stink Behind Him

Lance Edwards today confirmed he was recovering well from his traumatic captivity last week and said the big stink caused by his captivity in a blacked out toilet is now last weeks news. "Obviously I was traumatised by the Black Out incident and I might be psychologically frail, especially around dark places" said Edwards "but I'm not expecting the lights to go out at Shed 1". Edwards plans to relaunch his football career tomorrow against ATFC.

Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall felt Edwards would need to show greater mental toughness if he was to return to form against ATFC. "Lance has been spending a lot of time with the rugby team, so it is entirely understandable how he is getting this phobia of dark smelly places" said Hall "frankly I wouldn't put my head where some of those guys do in rugby, and Smith is in front of him in the scrum so enough said ".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a murky game - security