04 August 2006

Ultra Confused

Former Rovers keeper Slick Ultra today confirmed he had recently had an all expenses paid evening at the Duxton Hotel. Ultra confirmed that he'd had a call from an old acquintance asking if he wanted a night out drinking a soon to be released beer. "I turned up an spent a pleasant evening drinking beer and eating bluff oysters" said Ultra "and then they asked me if I'd like to stay at the Duxton for the night". Ultra instead took the free taxi home to Upper Volta aka Silverstream "I have no idea why they picked me" said Ultra "I'm confused"

"It's a clear case of mistaken identity" said Rovers Manager Steve Hall "they thought Slick was Ronnie Wood, it happens all the time". Ultra has not been lured out of retirement after he retired with a sore finger in his debut match.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he wasn't hugging everything that moves again.

Anonymous said...

I was up a coconut tree honest.

Anonymous said...

Surely he was hallucinating

Anonymous said...

I was up the coconut tree too - until I fell out onto me ead

Anonymous said...

That Ultra guy sounds like one lucky son of a gun.