26 April 2006

Hall Congratulates Arsenal

Fresh off controversy that Rovers Supporters club are anti-Arsenal, Rovers boss Steve Hall congratulated Arsene Wenger on making the Champions League final. "It ended up being a bit of a cliff hanger with that late penalty, but I think Arsenal deserved to get through" said Hall. Hall said Rovers didn't quite have the class up front of Arsenal but had other strengths to fall back on . "We don't have a striker like Henry, but then Arsenal don't have a player of the class of Chris Riddle either". Supporters club president Liz Pollock was out shopping and could not be contacted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...but dahhhhlink... I have no interest in an irritating swede with no sense of fashion. I simply can't allow myself to dwell upon it, it detracts from the "now"...

I mean, he vanders about north London in a hobo suit... Vat can Ulrikkkkkka have been thinking dahhlink? I mean did she not vake up and realise she must have had one gin too many? Is she insane? It was all too obvious to the rest of us dahlink... An odious little man with all the appeal of squashed apricot. I mean the only thing vorse would be to marry royalty. I mean, honestly dahlink... ...a "football" manager?!!!!

...anyvay dahlink... I say, what's so "super" about supermodels? They are only skinny girls with the big hair and poofy lips. They are so puny they can carry so little shopping...

Anonymous said...

I'm very confused

Anonymous said...

Who is this Sven guy anyway? I mean anyvay dahlink - swedes are all the same - they are all the Muppet chef to me...