07 April 2006

Hall denies approach about England job.

Rovers manager Steve Hall denied media reports linking him with the England Manager's job. "My commitment is to Rovers" said Hall "and that commitment won't be diluted by being offered three million pounds a year to coach the England football team". Hall said he was still very much learning the management ropes at Rovers and was in any event holding out for four million pounds. "Money isn't everything" quipped Hall "although if the lads would pay the indoor match fees on time I might be able to attend the supporters club once in a while".

Hall, a Port Vale Supporter, said that he'd would park his England ambitions until after he was appointed manager of Port Vale. "I'd like the Valiants to win the Premiership under my rein before I dabble in international football" enthused Hall "but for now Rovers have a job to do and we have a long campaign ahead of us".

No comments: