13 April 2006

"I've got me Sandwiches" warns Smith

Fresh off recovering from a sensational Pompey draw over Arsenal, Charles "Charlie" Smith turned down the offer of Curry and Chips at the Bull and Bear in favour of his own sandwiches. A stunned manager Stephen Hall said "It's not like Charlie to be off his curry and chips and I think just quietly he's been in training to produce a LuaLua flip when he scores his next goal". LuaLua himself was yet again injured while performing his goal celebrations and his agent is not talking to the Rovers who prefer the more traditional kiss and cuddle after scoring.

In other news Middlebrough surprisingly are through to the semi-final of the FA Cup. "Apparently all that praying in the lift didn't go without reward" commented Hall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boro forever..12 games in 31 days left to end the season with 2 trophies..I wish!

I also wish not to repeat the process of being trapped with Steve Hall for 15 mins.

T.Rev

Anonymous said...

Oi - I'm a sandwich or three short of a picnic

Anonymous said...

They'd have been "club" sandwiches of course.