10 April 2006

Injury Crisis Hits Rovers

Captain courageous Steve Hall was injured over the weekend while moonlighting for an eleven a side team. "I know my focus should have been Land Rovers" said Hall " and I'm disappointed in myself for letting down the side". Hall is still optimistic that he will be able to play, at least in goal. "The injury is coming along and I should be back in training soon" advised Hall "and of course I have fined myself heavily and the funds have gone to a good cause". Hall declined to give further details saying media speculation would not help the team.

Hall's injury came on the back of the unavailability for the next match of Lance Edwards, with Trevor Hose and Chris "Jimmy"Riddle also carrying injuries. Paul Lundberg has also declared himself unavailable and Hall will be having talks with the player about his long term future with the club. It is thought at least one new player will debut this week as Hall has been looking to the transfer market to bolster his side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a contract with the Knights but if that falls through I'll look at the Rovers.

Anonymous said...

Adshead for Rovers!!