18 April 2006

"Jagger is Past It" Hall

With the Rolling Stones set to play at Wellington stadium this evening, Rovers manager Steve Hall said he was not currently considering allowing Mick Jagger to make a guest appearance for the club. "Obviously if Mick rings us we'll have to consider our options" said Hall "but my feeling at this point is the side is settled and Mick will get no satisfaction". Hall had sympathy for Jagger if not for the devil "I'm not one of those managers who is under his thumb" suggested Hall "and you can't always get what you want". Hall continued "The Stones are only rock and roll and football management is my beast of burden, so by all means get yer ya ya's out tonight because this could be the last time the Stones are here, I don't know". All Rovers players are on a 9 am curfew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're painting it black - Mick