12 June 2006

Closet Kangeroo Exposed

Land Rovers Chairman Dean Rossiter said that he would be supporting Australia in their World Cup tie against Japan. "I'm a closet roo" said Rossiter "and I wouldn't mind swinging a handbag at Mark Viduka if he got a bit stroppy in a bar". Mark Vaduka was not available for comment but an anonymous internet source said that Harry Kewell was more your handbag kind of a bloke.

Lands Rovers manager is also supporting the Okkers as his second team "I was in Sydney the night Oz beat Uruguay and ran into a whole lot of reformed poms from Perth who all supported Oz". Hall is using the many hours of football to hone up on latest coaching developments. "I haven't worked out what Sven is up to yet" said Hall "but let's hope there is a method to his madness".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't worked out wha I'm up to yet.