10 June 2006

Smith Bunkers Down

Charles Smith had bunkered dowm in his home this evening with enough beer and snacks to see him through the first round World Cup fixture between England and Paraguay. "I had to hire a forklift to get the supplies in" said Smith "but I'm a great believer that you have to give your team the best chance and I don't want to be leaving the TV unattended as I know my support is important". Smith thankfully did not explain how he would be dealing with a call of nature, but had bought several lengths of plastic tube earlier in the day. "It was a pity the Germans won their first round fixture" said Smith "but they aren't in the same class as this England team".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope it influences his football for the better, he hasn't been on sparkling form lately.