26 June 2006

Pretty Boy Smith On DVD

Charles Smith direct from celebrating an England win over Ecuador, was delighted to tell anyone who'd listen this morning that his mug was now on DVD. "I did a little video at a conference recently and they've picked my interview out for the DVD. I could become the next Knight Rider". Smith who was having difficulty becoming famous through his football ability may now have a second career as a TV personality opening up in front of him. "I've seen some things in my time" said Rovers Manager Hall "but Charlie becoming a TV star would take the biscuit, the cake and the apple crumble too". Smith was currently in negotiation for "use of his image" with Television New Zealand. An anonymous source at the state owned broadcaster said "Who the hell is Smith?”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie has always been a star in my eyes

Anonymous said...

...I'll lend you my leather trousers...

Anonymous said...

It's downright disgusting. I've been a Rover fan all my life I've seen the boys through thick and thin but it's not about the football anymore - everyone want to be a "celebrity".

What's next? Charlie in nail polish and a kilt, bottles of Eau De Charlie at Kirks? Come on boys - let yer football do the talking - focus on getting back on the pitch!