08 December 2006

Fatu Downplays Sex Symbol Status

Mark Fatu this morning confirmed his status as a sex symbol was hurting his ambitions to be taken seriously as a Hollywood producer. "It is all very flattering having a huge entourage of female fans" said Fatu "but I am serious about my film and television career and I think you'll see through my blog At Home With The Beast that I have that creative x factor that possibly only Peter Jackson can come close to". Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he needed Fatu to do his talking on the pitch as he was in danger of being distracted by the glamour of film and television. "My sister is a television producer and director and has won a few media awards with her company Jam TV"said Hall "so if Fatu can score a hat-trick next week I'll have a quiet word and see if we can get him on Intrepid Journeys".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Beast is the man.

Anonymous said...

You're not having him, he's mine

Anonymous said...

I saw him first

Anonymous said...

I prefer Jordan myself.

Anonymous said...

He's not bad but he's not my Charlie.