21 December 2006

Hall Hits Hanmer

Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall confirmed tonight he was in Hanmer Springs and confirmed he is there undertaking alcohol treatment. “I’m drinking a nice full flavoured beer as we speak” said Hall ‘and I can confirm there is certainly something to this relaxing in a hot pool “. Hall said the beer would probably be a prelude to a Chardonnay or three later on. “I think if you’re going to spend a few nights in Hanmer then you really should undertake the full treatment regime” said Hall “I might even have to have the odd Kahlua for desert and maybe a Baileys”. Hall said he thought he’d never quite get to Hanmer after a rough ride out of Wellington on the Interislander. “If I had any doubt the front of a ferry could become airborne” reported Hall “I can now confirm it makes a loud noise when it crash lands”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie is the true drinking champion