17 December 2006

Smith Claims Magical Powers

A severely hung over Charlie Smith claimed that his magical powers as a football supporter helped Pompey snatch a vital point from Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium this morning (Shed 1 Time). "We got off to a good start and were two - nil up with a bit of help from my vocal chords" said Smith "but then I did a streak and it seemed to revive the Arse and they got a couple of goals back". Smith also confessed exclusively to this blog that he sneaked down to Scumland during the week to "check out the talent". This is a remarkable confession as every Pompey supporter knows that Southampton 'talent' looks like an overweight Russian body building champion with pimples. "I'll be sending some photos over as a record of my adventures" said Smith "and wish the Rovers all the best for their top of the table clash against Post-It tomorrow". Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he felt safer with Smith on the other side of the world adding "I think I've found a new player to replace Smith who will keep a lower profile".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fear what Smith is going to do to us at Anfield - the Kop don't stand a chance against a supporter of his calibre.

Anonymous said...

I know Smith being at the game meant a lot to the lads - I think he was worth two goals to us until he took his gear off.

Anonymous said...

My Chris isn't going to like those comments about Southampton.

Anonymous said...

We had the points in the bag until Smithy tirned up.

Land Rovers Indoor Football Club said...

Charlie - lost your hotmail address so send it to me at landroversindoor@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Smith could be an asset to the Knights if he wasn't moving to Perth.