27 December 2006

Hall Scouting In Dunedin

Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall confirmed this evening that he was spending a few days in Dunedin scouting for talent. "This is my old stomping ground" said Hall "and my first port of call was my old university hostel Knox College (pictured) where I once played for the Knox Invincible Superstars, also known as KISS United". Hall said it was his success there in winning the championship that put him on the road to his successful managerial career. "I learnt
a lot from that campaign" said Hall "that you can still be a winning team without any discernible leadership". Hall said it was good to see the old hostel which hadn't changed much since his days there. "It still looks like an old castle really" said Hall "and as this is Dunedin it is constantly raining as you'd expect"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's too much of this kissing going on in football according to my Chris - he says there should be more rough stuff