21 September 2006

Earth Calling Perth . . Give Us A Bung

In light of the Panorama investigation into British Football Management corruption, Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall (pictured) said he would welcome a proposal from any Perth based club for a bung relating to Charles Smith's transfer. "Charlie won't be getting a transfer fee himself on his current goal scoring lack of form" said Hall "but if a club wants to bung me a couple of grand to take him off our hands them that's what I'd call a win win". Hall said backhanders to Wellington Indoor Soccer Managers were sadly unheard of, and indeed you had to be a pretty sharp manager to get the match fees out of your team. "If I wasn't a management genius" said Hall "I'd probably lose money managing this team rather than breaking even". Hall said he was yet to receive a bung from Chris Riddle's transfer to Jafaland United.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris Riddle has a gammy leg - we want our bung money back.

Anonymous said...

See my son for bungs

Anonymous said...

I pass them on to Dad