22 September 2006

Ultra Resistant

Struggling musician and former Land Rovers Goalkeeper Slick Ultra this morning gave his view on a suggestion that he compose an official Land Rovers song. "Yes I'm still bitter about that finger injury I got in my only game and the lack of club support" said Ultra "I almost got gangrene which would have cost me a career as a Ronnie Wood stunt double".

Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall said it was unfortunate Ultra felt that way as the club was all for fostering local musical talent, and the club would now look further afield for an official club song. "I thought of whacking out a song on my drum kit but evidently drum solo songs went out of fashion when John Bonham had that fatal problem with vodka regurgitation".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's me

Anonymous said...

I saw him up that coconet tree - that's why I fell out.

Anonymous said...

I hope my Charlie doesn't know that rude man