07 September 2006

Edwards: Rugby Is Not For The Limp Wristed

Lance Edwards today confirmed that the winning performance in the rugby last week was not without a personal cost. "Some of the boys learnt I'd been playing indoor football and thought that was a bit limp wristed" said Edwards "so as a prank after the match they plastered my wrist into the a new postion so that I would be able to improve my ability with the round ball game". Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall immediately dropped Edwards from the team saying he was not prepared to have players "plastered" whilst on the field whilst allegations of a booze culture were still swirling around in the media. "I know Chris Riddle has left for Auckland but we're not letting that limp wristed stuff creep into a team that has worked hard to get a reputation as one of the tougher teams in the competition" said Hall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks simply fabulous darling

Anonymous said...

Poor bast*rd

Anonymous said...

Fancy being limp for a month or two.

Anonymous said...

I always said rugby was for girls