01 September 2006

Petersen Loses Plot

Land Rovers Utility Jordan Petersen lost the plot today and decided he would shave his hair off for charity. Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall recently returned from Sydney, said that Petersen was still young and therefore prone to rash behaviour. "He's a young lad and easily led into this sort of thing" said Hall "but let's face it, it can't do his looks any harm considering what he looks like now". Hall said he'd been losing hair for charity for years, and expected that he'd be losing more still in the years to come. "I can't see any point in accelarating the process, and shaving my legs is out of the question because frankly they don't make sun glasses strong enough to cope with the glare". Hall said Rovers would support Petersen throughout his rehabilitation.

In other news, supreme athlete Charile Smith pulled a sickie today to get out of the annual rugby match against Treasury. "I've come over a bit poorly" said Smith from his sun deck this morning "it's come out a bit hot to be running around outside". Smith who has been getting his elbow into regular practice of late said he looked forward to a return in 2007.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What doe he use to comb his hair - a rake perhaps??

Anonymous said...

A rusty chainsaw more like.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he just watched a good horror movie. Then again perhaps he was in the horror movie - as a ghoul.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love

Anonymous said...

Looks like a spiny anteater

Anonymous said...

He'll look like me by Friday - bald and going out a loser.

Anonymous said...

He I like the spiky look - he'll look like a drongo bald.

Anonymous said...

I want my Charlie to go spikey now - I think he'd look good with his hair standing on end.

Anonymous said...

I resent those comments - I'm much better looking bald than he will be.

Anonymous said...

Petersen looks better from behind

Anonymous said...

He's just a boy