03 September 2006

Rovers Deny Club Booze Culture

Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall denied this evening that the Land Rovers club have a drinking culture. "I know Charlie has the odd quiet on the weekend, but Heather and Liz (pictured) are both shy and retiring types who like a lemonade now and then" said Hall "I think someone in the media is trying to fit them up". Rovers have had on-going problems with the media and are looking to employ a Communications Manager to improve the image of the club. "I think we could use someone to write the odd bit of floss for us, you know a human interest angle like Liz finds new psychic alien puppy in wilderness". Hall said a good Communications Manager would make Charlie look like a Saint, which would be quite a feat considering he supports Pompey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently employed as the PR manager for TomKat and even I can't make Charlie look like a saint....

Anonymous said...

My charlie still has beer in is glass - quite obviously he is pacing himself.

Anonymous said...

is he giving him come to bed eyes again ?? something going on there I must say. Glad to see the olg git keeping up appearances and drinking like a girl!

give him my best
Chuckie from IBM

Anonymous said...

Smith is a legend in his own beer handle.