15 September 2006

Tony Adams Responds


Tony Adams responded to Charlie Smith this evening saying he thought Smithy was spot on in saying he was doing a good job at Portsmouth. "Obviously I should be number one here" said Adams (pictured) "but hey my contribution will be recognised and rewarded in due course". Pompey are currently the only professional side in England to have no goals scored against them and some attribute this to Adams.

Land Rovers Manager Steve Hall said that Rovers could use a bit of defensive training. "We have one of the best goal scoring records in the league so we're not lacking strike power" said Hall "but the defensive stats aren't quite as impressive". Rovers have now got a two week break before taking on the unlikely sounding Matt Is Mad. "I don't know if Matt really is mad but Rovers sometime look like the crazy gang so he'll meet his match I suspect" quipped Hall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We won't be looking at Smith I'm afraid.